Need help answering some questions? If you have a more specific question please email:


A: A Broker is an independent professional, who will work on your behalf to obtain an insurance policy that best suits your need.

A: Yes! We have knowledgeable, licensed and friendly Brokers that would be more than happy to help you.

A: A cause of loss or damage. e.g. fire, theft, flood or hail.

A: Compulsory political riot and strike insurance.

A: A discount in premium based on the number of claim free years.

A: Simply put, valuations are important as firstly they confirm the value of the items in question and more importantly, at the time of a loss, they confirm ownership.

A: This is a payable portion of any claim you make, or the amount you agree to pay (per claim) towards the cost of your insured loss.

A: To avoid the processing of small or minor claims where the administrative costs are the same as when processing larger claims.

A: Use the formula of square meters x current building costs. When you calculate the replacement value of the building/s you must include architects fees, local authority license fees and all other incidental costs involved in the replacement of the building, thus advisable to add about 15% to the calculated cost.

A: As a tenant you still need insurance coverage for your contents (e.g. clothing, dishes, furniture etc.) as well as for liability exposure.

Personal Insurance

Our domestic range of insurance products covers individuals and families that all face daily risks.

Business Insurance

Risk Sure Insurance Brokers offers insurance products and services for all classes of commercial insurance.

Specialised Insurance

Risk Sure Insurance Brokers offers its client with specialised risk needs, we source the best solution available.